WHAT IS UNDER BUST AND HOW TO MEASURE IT?
Under bust is the area right under you bust. To measure it, follow these simple steps –
1. Place the measuring tape directly underneath your bust (around your rib cage). Be relaxed while you do this and expel all the air from your lungs.
2. Hold the tape securely around your rib cage and make sure that the tape is parallel to the ground and sits straight on your body.
3. The measurement that you get now is your band size.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR CUP SIZE?
To determine the correct cup size you have to measure the fullest part of your bust, ideally at the nipple level.
1. Relax yourself and place the measuring tape securely around the fullest part of your bust or nipple level.
2. Make sure that the tape is parallel to the ground and sits straight on your body.
3. The measurement that you get now is your cup size.